For full policies please review our 2021-2022 studio handbook.
TUITION & REGISTRATION
- A $25 registration fee ($35 per family if multiple students) is required to register each year. All registration fees must be paid in full at the time of registration and are non-refundable. Registration is not complete until the registration fee and first month’s tuition are paid in full.
- Tuition is paid in ten installments that are due the 1st of each month from September-June. Tuition rates are based on the full year’s tuition divided into equal monthly payments. Although some months have more classes than others the tuition remains the same for each month. Tuition will be posted to your parent portal account on the 15th of each month and is due on the 1st. Tuition can be paid by cash, check, or credit card. After a 3 day grace period, late tuition payments will incur late fees. Tuition payments are non-refundable.
- Premiere Dance Center has the right to cancel a class due to under enrollment. In the event your class is cancelled, you will be recommended to another class. If you cannot attend the recommended class you will be refunded for unused tuition.
RECITAL & COSTUMES
- Although not required, all dancers are strongly encouraged to participate in our end of the year recital in June.
- Each class will have 1 recital dance and 1 costume, with the exception of the acro classes and senior technique which do not have a recital commitment. Ex: if your dancer takes ballet, tap, and jazz, they will have 3 recital dances.
- Each costume costs $70 and will include a garment bag, accessories and a pair of recital tights. This cost will also include any embellishments that may be added to costumes/ dances. Ex: Rhinestones or props.