The safety of our dancers, dance families, and faculty is our #1 priority as we return to the studio. Class sizes will be limited to ensure proper social distancing. Please take a moment to review the guidelines below before sending your dancer to class.
- Face coverings must be worn when entering and exiting the building. Students are allowed to remove masks once socially distanced in the studio. Teachers will be wearing masks throughout the entirety of each class.
- The waiting room will be closed until further notice. Parents are to drop students off, and pick them back up on the 3rd floor outside the studio.
- Studio, barres and props will be cleaned between every class.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door.
- Students will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entrance to the studio.
- Each dancer will be assigned their own 6×6 foot square to dance in to ensure social distancing.
- Parents are required to sign or agree online to the Covid 19 waiver before students can attend class